X
Windermere North | Direct: 206-949-8895 | Email: jim@northwestrealestate.com

   First Step is Determining Value
Determining price is the most critical step in preparing your home for sale. The only way that you can get the highest return is to define what your 30 day price point is. It is often referred to as the 80/20 rule: 80% of being successful in selling a home is related to setting the correct price the other 20% is related to effective marketing.

Inter-related Conditions:
  • Pricing strategies depend on market conditions
  • The best exposures happens during the first 3 to 5 weeks
  • Well priced homes sell more quickly
  • The longer a home is on the market, the lower the selling price is compared to the asking price
  • The right price attracts qualified buyers
  • Overpricing of properties loses buyers that are looking and are ready to purchase at the right price 
  • You can get a jump on your competition for as little as $200 in Listed price 

Would like to know How to DetermineYour Homes Value? We have written a Step By Step Guide to help you. 

If you're THINKING ABOUT SELLING or just have a few questions that about where to start  Fire us an Email and we be more than happy to answer any of your questions. 

 
*If you’re not adapting these Proven Marketing Tools you are leaving Money on the table!
 

If you want to sell your home for highest price in the shortest amount of time then employ these marketing tools. These strategies have been tested in all type of market conditions with remarkable results. They are very logical but very few agents actually understand the concepts or are willing to go the extra distance. We are also available to if you would like an Consultation to explore what opportunities are available.