- 90 to 95%of Buyers first exposure to any property is on the
- Buyers now are the ones calling the agents to tell them what
properties to show them, Not the other way around.
- Psychology experts have proven that people react based on emotion and then seek logic to back up the feeling. From a real estate perspective, a buyer will make an initial reaction in less than a minute whether they like your home or not. Then, after the buyer's initial decision has been made, they will either confirm that decision or rescind it in the next 6 to 20 minutes as they tour the property.
- Buyers prefer to buy home where they can just move-in and start enjoying life. They will even pay a premium for this.
- Only 5% of the population can truly visualize how beautiful a home can be or see past the clutter, grime and so-so appearance.
Today’s access to almost unlimited information and research has created additional Real Estate Marketing considerations.
Buyers are now screening the properties that they're going to see using primarily the Internet. They are searching from the privacy of their home or at work. You need to be able to stand on the sidelines and the home must to be able to sell itself.
- no sales pitch
- no comments
- no interaction at all
So what can be done to enable your home to make the best impression?
- How can you create the WOW factor?
- What will give your home the edge over the competition?
Thinking About Selling or just have a few questions that about where to start fire us an e-mail and we will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.